ADMISSIONS & COURSE OFFERED:
- G.N.M (General Nursing Midwifery) – 3 Years.
- Total duration 3 Years
- Number of sanctioned seats : 40
Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission in G.N.M
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from state open School recognized by state Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
- Recognized ANM with pass mark.
For foreign nationals
- The entry qualifications equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above
- For disabled candidates: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of Locomotor to the tune of 40& to 50% of the Lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for each nursing programme.
Note: A committee to be formed consisting of medical officer authorized by medical board of state government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of Locomotor of 40% to 50%.
- 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates
- Any other reservation as per the State Govt.
Note: Reservation shall be applicable within the sectioned number of the seats by INC and not above it.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17yerars. (as on 31st December of that year) The upper age limit is35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.
Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences School of Nursing
Nalgonda (Dist) 508 254, Telangana State
Ph : 08682 – 272019 (Ext 08682-304500 – 388)
Principal :Mrs. Nirmala Desai
Admission contact No. 9701158523
Email ID: email@example.com
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org