- Kamineni School of Nursing has qualified and experienced faculty members as prescribed by INC 1:10 teacher and student ratio.
- Teachers strive hard to teach and make the nursing students useful for the institute, society and self.
- The faculty takes pride in advising and guiding the students at all times. There is always a conducive environment between the students and faculty members and the students can feel free to approach faculty members for any of their problems. Faculty teaches the students consistently about virtues of nursing profession to be sincere, kind and honest not only to sick person but also to the society.
- Besides the Regular Teaching faculty in the School of Nursing there is provision for external lectures for the teaching students
- The external faculty includes teaching experts in English, computer education, Physical education, Yoga, Psychologist, Sociologist, Health Economics statistician and Nutritionist, Anatomy and Physiology and Microbiology