- To prepare the students to be an individual, a citizen and a nurse to contribution for the society and for the self.
- To develop competence required for providing high quality nursing care scientifically and independently to individuals, families and communities.
- To develop self-discipline, self –direction, leadership qualities and to acquire responsibility for professional growth.
- To impart high quality education and training programmes for the diverse sections of society at low cost by using modern technology in teaching learning processes.
- To extend maximum, possible assistance to sick persons through counseling and treatment at a high patience level.
- Modern nursing is a dynamic, therapeutic and educative process. It meets the health requirement of the individuals, the families and the society.
- It functions along with other care agencies in helping individual's families and communities to achieve and maintain desirable standards and maintain with this approach.
- Nurses provide and will continue to provide better care of health needs and their training will be changing as per the demands of society.
- The international council of Nurses state that the unique functions of Nurse is to assist an individual sick or well to contribute to better health.